Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Atlanta airport was filled with missionaries.  It did my heart good to see the sweet sisters and elders running around.  These two sisters had served in El Salvador mission  They hadn't been companions but got to see each other often during their mission and were glad that they got to go home together.  Sister Brittany Jones on the left was going home to Oklahoma.  And the other sweet Sister (who was busy doing her hair and make up when I ran into her) was going home to Utah.  They had to split ways in the Atlanta airport.  What a great example they are to me to share the gospel with others. 
I saw two other sets of companions walking through the airport - elders.  That will be Alex in less than a year!  Crazy to think about my little boy going wherever the Lord wants for two years.  I know he will be a great missionary.  I know that his life will be blessed for choosing to serve and share the gospel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment